cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign into my virgin media app and cannot sign u for WiFi hotspots

KDawg
Joining in

New to Virgin Broadband. Signed up for an account, but now it says username and password is wrong and they aren't. Changed multiple times to fix it. Nothing.

Also when signing up for WiFi hotspots, I get "Sorry, something went wrong There was no server response. Please try again in a few minutes." 

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @KDawg,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues with My Virgin Media and the Connect App lately. Is this issue happening when you try to log in, or when you're trying to register for an account?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

When trying to log in. I already created an account when I got the broadband last month

Hi @KDawg,

Can you try the forgot your password function to see if that helps?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I've done it many times. But whenever I complete it, it takes me back to the forgot password page again, as if the change was never accepted

Thanks for getting back to us KDawg,

So I can help further I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

Alex can you help me too please.  I am unable to log in.  I am using VM email address and have tried to reset the password a number of times.  Verfiication is all ok but I cannot log in.

Hi jafuller1020,

Sorry to hear you're also having an issue signing into your online account.

Thank you for trying  password reset already 🙂 I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner) so I can get a few details from you.

Alex_Rm