cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in to my Virgin account

shireknight
On our wavelength

Hi Team,

I've been trying to sign in to my main Virgin account for a couple of months now but it says my password is wrong even though I know it isn't and when I use the "forgotten your password" link the system asks me for the answer to my security question which I give and know is correct and it says it's wrong.

Iv'e even tried using the "forgotten your security question" link and entered my bill details and the system simply says "Please enter valid bill details" even though I'm copying them right over from the email that contains my bill which I've got open right in front of me lol.

Yet ironically as you can see it's quite happy for me to log in to the community forums, just not my actual Virgin account.

Is there anything you can do to reset my account please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shireknight,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to here you aren't able to log into your online account and also been unable to reset the password< I will be happy to help further, in order to do this I will invite you into a private chat, once received please click in the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shireknight,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, I am sorry to here you aren't able to log into your online account and also been unable to reset the password< I will be happy to help further, in order to do this I will invite you into a private chat, once received please click in the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

Problem resolved, thanks a lot for your help Paul 🙂

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi shireknight,

Thank you for reaching back out to me and for joining me in a private chat, I am really glad I was able to help and get you back into your online account, if you have any further issues please do not hesitate to reach back out,

Regards

Paul.

You are very welcome, glad I could help.

Regards

Paul.