cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reset account password

oloremo
Tuning in

I have the same problem as a hundred users on this forum, I try to login and site tells that my credentials are incorrect(yet they have been saved and didn't change from that time).

I try to reset password - it says that my login is incorrect which is my email and it's correct.

Ok, I try to remind me of my login and page tells me "Oops, something's broken" after I enter my last name, acc number and area code from the bill.

From the number of threads, I fond here it looks like it could only be solved by PMing some from Virgin to sort this out.

10 REPLIES 10

oloremo
Tuning in

Anyone?

MissPasko
Super solver

While waiting for a Forum Team member with the appropriate skill and access, try this:

Clear your browser cache and cookies, then restart the browser.  Or use a different browser to test this theory.

Anyone?

Corey_C

Hi Oloremo,

Thanks for your post. Are you able to try logging in using a different device or browser? Please let me know what happens when you do this I'll have a look at what might be occurring.

Thanks,

Corey C

Tried laptop and PC - same error, it's not OS related.

There is a many threads about the same problem on this forum happens with different ppl and looks like can only be solved by tech support which you can't contact directly. 

Cheers for replying, Oloremo. 

It may be an account related issue or maybe an IT one. I'll be sending you a PM shortly so I can have a closer look.

Thanks,

Corey C

Hi,

Has there been any update on this problem?

I have been trying to reset the password for over 3 weeks but keep getting the same message "oops looks like there has been an error"

I have tried logging on using tablet, laptops and mobile phone but the exact same error.

Virgin media don't currently have a phone technical support team and its a horrible situation to be in.

My internet is so slow and keeps disconnecting, the speed on several tests has come back at 10mbps when im paying for 150mbps.

When I try to diagnose the problem, I end up needing to log in which I can not do.

Please assist as soon as possible.

Hello yousafmahmood

Sorry to hear of the password and broadband issues experienced but we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Can you confirm if you're trying to reset the password for your online account? If so, is this via the MYVM application or our website using the forgotten password link?

In regards to the broadband, is this over a wired or wireless connection? If wireless are you able run a wired speed test via a laptop or PC? I can also see your Hub has been online for over 1 week, can you reboot and run the test to see if they improve the speeds?

Thanks

Rob

4 months have passed - the issue still persists.