Menu
Sammi101218
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cannot register virgin media account

Hi, I have been trying to register on my virgin media for my account. However I am not getting anywhere, just refreshes, this has been happening for a few days. Had all my equipment set up today and had email with account number and area code sent through but no browser nor app is working. I've cleared cookies and cache but seem to be stuck

Any advice will be greatly appreciated 

Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot register virgin media account

Hi Sammi101218,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.
Very sorry to hear you are having trouble when trying to set up your online account. Your online account can only be set up after your services have been installed and activated which would be why you have had issues with this over the past few days. 

it can take upto 24hrs for everything to go through in the background. As you were only installed today, this could be causing the issues you are having today. Can you try this again tomorrow please? If you are still having issues with setting this up tomorrow, please pop back to us and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Sammi101218
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi my services was set up yesterday and I have tried to register and still no luck. It's been over 24 hours since services was set up. I've entered my last name, account number and area code but just refreshes back to that page 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK, are there any errors that pop up at all?

Are you entering 9 digits for your account number? If yours is only 8 or lower, please pop zeros in front until the number is 9 digits long.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
Sammi101218
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No error, just refreshes back to the same page with my details still there. Cant get any further then enter last name, account number and area code 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for confirming this for me. I would like to take a closer look into your account to see what I can do to help. 

To be able to do this, I will need some further information from you. I'll drop you a PM asking for the details I need, if you can reply to this, I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos