cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register account

Stu101
Joining in

Good Evening 

I am a new customer to Virgin Media (one month) and have been trying to open my account so that I can view my bills. I keep getting the message that I cannot use the password selected.

I have tried every variation and followed the guidelines set, but it keeps saying I can’t use that password.

can someone help please as it is becoming very frustrating.

many thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Stu101

Sorry to hear of the problems registering for your online account, we appreciate the confusion this has caused but you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

Do you get the same error across all of the email addresses? Can you ensure it meets the follow please:

Must start with a letter.
 Be between 8-10 characters.
 Contain at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter.
 Contain at least one number.
 No special characters.

Also, can you try via a different browser?

Rob

Hi Rob

Thanks you for coming back to me.

yes I have done all of the attached and still no joy.

I have also tried opening with my account number, area code and DOB but it won't recognise that either.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming you have followed these steps Stu101, I am sorry they have not worked for you. 😓

I can take a look into this and see if we can get this sorted for you.

I will pop you over a PM, keep an eye out for the little envelope 📩

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me Stu101, 

I am sorry I could not register you but I am glad I could raise this with IT, please pop back if you need any updates and if I hear back from them I will let you know 😊

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for getting back to me @Stu101, about this privately I am glad our perseverance and escalated tickets on this have now is now resolved for you, thank you for your patience and please pop back anytime.

Zoie