Menu
Highlighted
besonders1
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cannot login my VM

I have had TV and broadband for over a year and had no problems logging in. Nothing with my account has changed and I am continuing to pay for my services and happy with this etc. When I went to check my bills online which I like to do every now and then, I keep getting this message

Clipboard02.jpg

So I used the forgotten password link even though im 100% certain that its correct anyway and then got this message

Clipboard04.jpg

When I called the helpline I was told to re register the account, they did not know what was wrong

but I did not get very far with their advice. When I tried to re- register i was told that im already registered and my e-mail address appeared on the screen! I have been told that there may be a server error and to try back in a few days time but Im still getting the same problems.

Can someone from the virginmedia team please reply as I need someone to actually look at my account and intervene. Im getting nowhere on the phone with them just getting sent round in circles telling me to do what ive done already. I can no longer access my bills so i dont know what im paying.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot login my VM

Hi besonders1, 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for getting in touch. 

Really sorry to see you're having problems with your email. 

Have you moved home recently or made any changes to your account? 

Have you tried to access it from a different device? 

Look forward to hearing from you, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
besonders1
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

hi

I have not moved house but I have recently negotiated my contract for another 12 months. the outcome is the same even if I used my phone computer or tablet

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Can you please confirm the devices you have tried this on? And the browsers you've tried this on as well?

^Martin

0 Kudos
besonders1
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am using internet explorer 11 which is the lastest I can use for windows 7 but I have also tried it on a firefox browser and a friend's laptop with chrome but no difference made I still cant get past the login screen. I have also tried on my phone etc same problem im afraid

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi besonders1,

Very sorry to hear you are having trouble with this. I would like to take a closer look into this for you. To be able to do this I will need some more details from you. I'll drop you a PM asking for the details I would need, if you can reply to this, I will be more than happy to help.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
besonders1
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

thanks have done so
0 Kudos