Menu
ShonaW
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot create MyVirginMedia Account

Hi there,

This is my third month as a virgin media customer and I am still unable to create an online account. When I called last month, I was advised to wait 24 hours, clear cookies and caches and try a different browser, all of which I did to no avail. I have done so again today, a month later, and still cannot create an account. I have tried - chrome, explorer, (in both normal and private browsers) and on my phone on safari. 

I enter details, go through the captcha, and then click submit and it takes me back to the same page with the details still entered.

This is really not good enough, from the message board, there seems to have been an ongoing issue, which has lasted at least three months since I have been trying and failing to register since the start!  Can you please advise how I can create an account?

Shona

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot create MyVirginMedia Account

Hi Shona,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forms page.

I'm really sorry to hear this has been ongoing for you. I would really like to help you get this set up and would love to see if I can set up your account for you from here. To be able to do this, I will need some further information from you so what I'll do is drop you a PM asking for the information I need. If you can reply to that message, I will be more than happy to do what I can to help you.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos