cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Reset my password

antonminnion
Joining in

Hi,

I cannot login to my account and I cannot reset my password. When I reset my password I go to the create new password page but no value is accepted (keeps giving me a validation error saying the value of the username is contained on the password). I have tried phoning up but the technical support was completely useless. He did reset the password to a value I gave over the phone, but this doesn’t work.

I suspect the issue is with my username, but it almost certainly is an issue with the data you hold on my record. I need someone competent to look into this, as it is driving me crazy and I cannot access any services outside of my home.

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @antonminnion 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been facing this issue! Can I ask if you have registered the account already? 

Have you been able to log into the account previously? 

Thank you.

I have previously been able to log in. I have been a customer for many years.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @antonminnion,

Thanks for confirming those details. So I can assist you further, I'm going to send you a private message for some further details. Please look out for it in the top-right of the Forums, in the purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ