cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Log into my account

bcarroll
Joining in

I signed up to Virgin on 10/06/2022 ( having been with Sky for over 10 years) and as of today I cannot access my account. I have spent too much time and money waiting for "a response from the IT team" despite having 3 tickets raised at this point. Virgin clearly have no interest in resolving this issue as similar threads date back to 2020!!.The customer service is appalling and I have said as much on every client feedback  sent to me by Virgin. Perhaps the algorithm converts comments from " the worst ever" to " keep up the good work lads".It is my own fault as I was warned by a number of people to avoid dealing with Virgin. Has anyone got any idea as we are having to use a VPN just to access our bank accounts 

11 REPLIES 11

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bcarroll,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with registering your online account. 

Can you confirm when the first IT Ticket was raised and what the outcome of it was?

^Martin

Hi Martin 

Thanks for getting back to me. 
My first ticket was raised 07/07/22.

Ticket number was P011349474.

I have had no communication from Virgin customer service or the IT team as promised.

My second ticket was raised yesterday 05/08/22 . Ticket number P011409126.

Thanks.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bcarroll,

Thank you for the information on this. I've taken a look at the tickets that have been raised and they do appear to still be being worked on. Are you receiving any specific error messages when trying to sign in? 

Are you able to try signing in on a different browser?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi

I get the message that the password isn’t recognised and I chose the option to change my password. When I eventually get the VM email to change my password I chose the link which is followed by a message telling me the link has expired.But,Virgin knows they have an issue with this anyway. This forum is full of people having the same issue for years.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply, I am sorry that this has been going on for a while.

Our team will be working on the ticket and reach out if needed.

If you need an update we can check here with the references given and keep you posted.

Zoie

In other words , keep on waiting.I’ve never had a “ D`Ont call us,we`ll call you” before.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bcarroll,

I understand this is less than ideal, but our teams are limited in the support we can provide until our IT Team has reviewed and resolved the ticket. You're more than welcome to call us in regards to this, but we are also able to assist you here.

As mentioned by Zoie, the team will contact you if they need to. However, if you do wish to have an update, please let us know and we'll be happy to check for you.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

Ok

Can I have a progress report please?

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bcarroll,

We can definitely take a look for you. I've sent you a private message to gather some more details for security, please look out for it in the top-right, in the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team