cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling

waynelomax
Joining in

So despite what’s app messages, two phone calls and online chat, virgin are saying they have no record of me giving them 30 days notice to cancel. No wonder Ofcom are all over them. This is no way to run a business. Is there anyone on here who works for virgin that can help, it’s like dealing with the mafia 

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @waynelomax,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

It's a shame to hear that you're looking to cancel and are struggling to arrange this with the team. May I ask why it is that you're looking to cancel? Is it anything that we can address and help you with?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I need to reduce my package cost as I’m struggling to afford it, you keep offering me increased packages so I’m forced to cancel. Despite two phone calls, what’s app and online chat you are saying you have no record of my 30 day notice to cancel. I have a tweet I sent to your Twitter account on the day I notified you asking why I didn’t get a confirmation email and they said they don’t send them 

Hi @waynelomax,

Thank you for expanding. We're the same team that operate our Twitter channel, and it's correct that we don't provide a confirmation email for a cancellation request.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look over things. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @waynelomax,

Thank you for reaching back via private message so promptly. I'm glad that we've been able to address and resolve your concern.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team