cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling

DizzyWizzy
Tuning in

How are you supposed to cancel your services when they give you the run around for a week ? then tell you they will cancel 4 days after the contract is finishing so you have to pay another 18 months contract , I will go to court before I pay them   it’s a disgusting way to promote their service I’ve had virgin media services since 2014 and this is the way they treat you   , I’ve sent a letter via signed for which has been signed to accept delivery then they tell me it didn’t get acted on  so how is that my fault??? I did what the cancellation page said to do  then I tried to cancel via chat where I’ve just been passed from pillar to post  for the last week  I’ve ordered a returns pack so let’s see if that arrives or if I have to dump their stuff in a skip   Sorry for the rant but I’m beyond fuming 

6 REPLIES 6

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DizzyWizzy, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're having issues giving your cancellation notice.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @DizzyWizzy, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R

MarkAH1
Tuning in
I've had exactly the same issue, seems very common....i have done numerous calls and emails to VM and today 4 hours by whatsapp and still they say they didnt receive letter!! apalling service!!

Hi  I’ve since been told they don’t auto renew the contract once it’s ended, why they couldn’t of told me that in first place save me stressing,  I have taken screen shots of that information so we’ll see  good luck  

I am thanks Lee, I just hope everything goes smoothly now  

Hi MarkAH1, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear your disconnection request has not been previously actioned.  I can see that you're currently liaising with my colleague, John. I will therefore leave you in his very capable hands. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards

Lee_R