cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling

Lincsflyer
Joining in

Yesterday contacted call centre to remove tv and landline from my account but keep broadband. Quoted £28.75 which I accepted. Later in the day I received an email saying my account hasn’t been changed despite my previous call. Contacted vm today and getting nowhere.However just spoken to Gemma in a uk call centre and promised someone from the original call centre will contact me. TBH I’m not holding my breath.

2 REPLIES 2

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lincsflyer,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you're having some issues discussing and completing a package change with the team. I'm afraid that we're unable to do a package change from here on the community forums, so I would advise reaching out to our retentions team on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline) for further support on this.

Alternatively, should you not wish to call, you can find all of our other contact information here.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

helsingborg55
Joining in

Did you have any success with this, @Lincsflyer? I would like to investigate making a similar change to my services.