cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling

bulldogwilson62
Joining in

I agreed to a new contract for tv and broadband on 7/01/2022. by telephone.

An hour later I decided to cancel it, and also cancel my existing out of contract package.

The guy I spoke to, couldn't speak English very well, (but I think) he said he cancelled my packages.

I wasn't very confident, so I called again, 08/01/2022 and spoke to another guy who said my account/contract/package was still live, and not cancelled, so he said he cancelled for me, and I would get a confirmation email. I did not get an email...

I rang again, 08/01/2022 spoke to a guy called Darni, who told me my account still had not been cancelled, but he HAS cancelled it, and I would get an email confirming it. I did not receive an email, and my account tells me the new contract will come into pay 11/01/2022.

Can someone please help me cancel my contract? This is ridiculous!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me bulldogwilson62,

I am glad I was able to clear this up for you 🙂 

Please if you have any questions or issues let us know and we will do our best to assist you 🙂 

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've never known any cancellations have emailed confirmations... Forum staff can't action cancellations, but may be able to advise whether your 30days notice has been triggered or not.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you, right now any feedback regarding my 3 cancellation requests from VM would be welcome!

I'm frustrated that I was told twice by VM call centre staff, that I would receive a confirmation email.

Therefore I'm still unsure if anyone has actually activated my cancellation.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Bulldogwilson62,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

We cannot cancel via this platform and please do not send unsolicited messages to staff.

I can however check to see if your disconnection was processed for you when you requested it last time.

I will pop you over a private message.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me bulldogwilson62,

I am glad I was able to clear this up for you 🙂 

Please if you have any questions or issues let us know and we will do our best to assist you 🙂 

Zoie