cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling just Tv

Odin5
Dialled in

I want to cancel my Virgin TV but want to keep my telephone and Broadband how do I do this without telephoning?

4 REPLIES 4

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
You need to call in.

You may be mid-way through a fixed-term contract and will need to pay any ETFs

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Odin5,

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly as the Forum Team don't have access to enable them to change your package.

You need to speak to VM if you wish to downgrade your package, and calling them on 150 from your VM landline is the best contact method

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809.

Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. However it isn't immediate and may take a few hours.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Odin5 

Post moved to the account management section which staff do monitor although - as others have already said - cancellations of this nature can't be done online and you will need to call in.

Depending on what bundle and service levels you have, bear in mind that you might be better off dropping your TV to a lower-tier but keeping it active. Only VM can advise you on this, but it's often the case with landlines especially, that they attract a significant enough bundle discount to warrant keeping it live even if you have no intention of using it.

Regardless - 150/0345 4541111 is the way to go.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Odin5,

Thank you for reaching back out to us in our community and welcome back, as you are looking at cancelling a service this is something only our Customer relations team would be able to do, you can call then on either 150 from your landline or o345 454 1111 options 1,3 then 4 thinking of leaving.

Kind regards

Paul.