Menu
saints13
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling contract

Hi

I want to know the different ways I can cancel my contract. I know you can do it over the phone but this is not convenient for me. Can I write in to cancel or email? If not why not?

Any help greatly  appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling contract

Hi saints13,

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our forums page.

Calling the team is the quickest way to cancel your services with us. You can write to us, however, this can take some time to process and the team that would deal with your letter would call you back to discuss the details of the disconnection and to confirm security on your account. 

We would recommend giving us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 5, this will get you through to the right department to discuss this further with.

Thanks

Lindsey_C

0 Kudos
CapIsland
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We would recommend giving us a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 5, this will get you through to the right department to discuss this further with.

Try this and Virgin will keep you on hold for anything from 20 to 60 minutes before lying to you that they cannot cancel your services unless you give a reason.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there CapIsland, 

Thanks for taking the time to post a reply on our wall here - we are sorry if you have had a poor experience when calling us about cancelling your services. 

We cannot refuse to cancel your account - I am sorry if an agent has advised that.  We will however, ask why you are wanting to cancel. This allows us to collate information about why customers are wanting to leave so we can then learn from this and possibly help you out by offering help and advise to keep you in our family. 

For instance, if you tell us the price is the issue, we can look into better packages or offers that better suit you. 

Hope that helps clear things up. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos