cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Virgin Media contract from overseas

sarahang99
Joining in

Hi, I am going to move and would like to cancel my Virgin Media broadband contract. However I am currently out of the country and cannot the numbers provided by Virgin because it would be very expensive/my current phone plan doesn't allow for overseas calls. I've tried live chatting but it has taken very long to connect to an agent. Could I request a call-back or could someone please advise me as to how I can get in touch with an agent? Thanks!

If it helps, I am in a similar situation as this poster - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Forum-Archive/How-to-cancel-Virgin-Media-contract-from-overseas...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @sarahang99.

Thank you for talking to me in private.

I am glad we got to a resolve together 🙂

I do hope that everything goes smoothly with your move! Keep an eye out for the returns package as discussed.

If you need me again please let me know. 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @sarahang99.

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry to see that we will be losing you as a customer.

I would love to help you with this, we will need to bring you into a private chat so I can process this for you.

Please look out for a purple envelope at the top right of your page.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @sarahang99.

Thank you for talking to me in private.

I am glad we got to a resolve together 🙂

I do hope that everything goes smoothly with your move! Keep an eye out for the returns package as discussed.

If you need me again please let me know. 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team