cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled virgin Jan

Lisadawn70
Joining in

My parents are in their 80’s and cancelled virgin but still being billed also payments taken which shouldn’t have happened 

no email to complain about this plus they don’t know security password as they are old and this is causing huge stress please help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

I've marked that for forum staff to advise, they'll do what they can to help, but be aware there may be issues around data protection and verifying that they are the account holders, and/or that you have the authority to deal with VM on their behalf.  So long as you're willing to work around those constraints and appreciate that VM staff have legal obligations to comply with the prevailing rules I'm sure the staff will get things sorted for your parents. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

I've marked that for forum staff to advise, they'll do what they can to help, but be aware there may be issues around data protection and verifying that they are the account holders, and/or that you have the authority to deal with VM on their behalf.  So long as you're willing to work around those constraints and appreciate that VM staff have legal obligations to comply with the prevailing rules I'm sure the staff will get things sorted for your parents. 

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lisadawn70

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the cancellation dispute. I am more than happy to assist with this, will send you a PM now to get the details

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill