cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled My Package - Just Received Another Bill...

Caatalyst
Joining in

Hello there,

I cancelled my Virgin Media broadband on the 7th February over the phone. I pay a month in advance so was paid 12th Feb -11th March. Sadly Virgin would not cancel this period despite the fact I wasn't tied in any contract.

Everything looked fine, I received my "Virgin media disconnections" email with instructions etc in Feb.

Fast forward to today and I've just received another bill covering March - April..

Does anybody know why I would get another bill? I absolutely cannot bring myself to call their support team as it took me an entire morning to get it sorted when I first called to cancel. I kept getting passed to different operators and put on hold.

If anybody has any suggestions on how to proceed I would be grateful.

10 REPLIES 10

Hi EmberQ,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry for any confusion regarding your final bills. 

As you're billed a month in advance the bills will continue to be produced as normal, up until the point of disconnection. You would then receive a final bill, and any advance charges would be refunded.

I've had a look at things from our side, and can see you've contacted us regarding this.

If you do need further explanation please let me know, and I can pop you over a private message.

Alex_Rm