Cancellation

kerallen141
On our wavelength

Do I give 30 days notice from the end of contractor or 30 days before the end 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

You can give notice 30 days before your contract ends.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

You can give notice 30 days before your contract ends.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey kerallen141, thank you for reaching out with your question today.

As mentioned by Andrew-G you would put your 30 day notice in 30 days before the contact ends.

You can do this by just sending a text with a description of the cancellation to 07533 051809 this will go into a queue, or you can send a letter to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks Matthew  as I cant  use the phone I have sent 3  letters to sunderland  no respronse of course

I only needed to cancell a small part of my package if not it looks like i will have to cancell it all

as im out of contract  can I just cancell the DD  will that get their attention

Hey kerallen141, thank you for letting me know we don't really deal with package changes via this platform.

When did you send the letters and also what are you look to change? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

hI  MATT im only wanting to cancell  the mixit tv as im out of contract and its increased

in price and  cant aford it     phoning no good  after many questtions and a long wait get thro 

and the person is asking the same  and cant understand what she is saying

sent letter over a week ago imust cancell this part or lose it all

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi kerallan141,

Thanks for the update on this. As mentioned by Matt, we aren't able to handle package changes or cancellations via the Community Forums - these would need to be done through the standard contact channels.

If you're having trouble getting through over the phone, please pop our team a text on +44753 305 1809, where we will be able to access your details and process your request. The service isn't instant, and it can take a few hours for a response.

You can also find other ways to get in touch, here.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

hi Reece   thanks for heip   OK  3 letters to sunderland  no respsonce

3 long phone only to get to people I cant understand

text  to number you suggest  2 days no responce

as I cant sort it and cannt afford the full bundle I shall have to concider moving on

after  around 20 yrs on cable I dont really want to leave virgin...thanks for trying to help

Keith allen   

Sorry to hear of the issues cancelling the contract Keith, If you can give the team a call on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 this will get you through to the contracts team who will be able to look into this further for you.

We also have these contact methods available or you can send your query to 07533016422 and we’ll text you back. We’re here 8am-11pm Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm on Saturday and Sunday. Did you send the letters recorded delivery? Were they to give 30 days notice or to reduce your package as we can't process reductions via letter you would need to speak to the etam.

Rob

Hi  The letters I sent  were not recorded 

I dont want to cancel  the contract

I want to reduce it by removing the MIXIT TV from the package

cant do it on the phone so im stuck  temporarily

thanks for the heip       Keith Allen