cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

charly_envy
Tuning in

How can I cancel my installation? I missed the guy yesterday and now it's almost impossible to contact VM. Think I'll go elsewhere for my TV etc. This is ridiculous 🤬

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What was the reason for your missing the planned install date?

You can try calling the pre-install team on 0800 0521734 or the main CS number 0345 4541111

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I suffer from severe anxiety and was told I would be called before the install team arrived. I have two dogs I need to put out of the way as one might bite. I noticed a leaflet left outside saying I had missed them.

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @charley_envy, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums.

Would you still be interested in taking on the services, if I was able to advise the area field managers of the situation, and ensure you're called before our team re-visit?

If this is not suitable, although we don't do cancellations over our Community Forums, we'd be willing to assist you in this scenario.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David

I do still want the services,but cannot get through to someone to reschedule the install date  I have chatted via WhatsApp and on the phone but get nowhere. I would appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you for your reply.

Thanks for coming back to me @charley_envy, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be able to look into this one for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn