cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Dee31n
Tuning in

Hi, 

I am trying to cancel to broadband subscription since I am moving out of the country. I have been trying to ring in and put on hold for more than 3 hours. 

Any help here will be appreciated!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Dee31n 

Calling is still the best way to cancel however you should call at 8am (weekdays) or 9am(Saturdays) when lines first open and are least busy.

You can also give your 30 days notice in writing to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA
Remember to include your account number, address, full name and phone number in your letter - sign the letter and send it by registered post.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Dee31n 

Calling is still the best way to cancel however you should call at 8am (weekdays) or 9am(Saturdays) when lines first open and are least busy.

You can also give your 30 days notice in writing to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA
Remember to include your account number, address, full name and phone number in your letter - sign the letter and send it by registered post.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks @newapollo

In fact - finally went to a customer service representative but after taking few details the call went dead!!!!

I might do the notice in writing as well. 

Thanks!

Hi Dee31n,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Apologies for your call being disconnected, especially after waiting for such a long time for the call to be answered, this would not have been intentional.  

Unfortunately, we are unable to process and cancellation orders from our community forums, this has to be processed directly through our cancellations team.

As our valued member @newapollo has already suggested, the best time to call is first thing in the morning when its our quieter period or write to address provided.

Sorry we could not assist you further on this occasion.

Kind regards Jodi.