cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Jesykat
Joining in

Hi,I have cancelled my contract with virgin and was told I would receive an email stating this, I am concerned as I haven't received one, I have been told this in the past and then money has then been taken from my account as they said I hadn't cancelled,why do they make it so difficult to leave and how do you get the proof you have cancelled if they won't send a simple email?

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Jesykat 

VM don't send an email to confirm when the account will be cancelled, just an email when the account is finally closed.

You should be able to log into My Virgin Media  at the top of the page and see what date the cancellation is due to complete.

A member of the Forum team may pick tjis up for you in a day or two and invite you into PM to confirm account details.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Jesykat,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to hear you are leaving us, I will be more than happy to look into this for you, so I can do this I will invite you into a private chat, I will send a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.