cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of broadband contract

Gabriel22
Tuning in

Good day 

Virgin Media received my cancellation letter on 3rd August. I'm yet to receive acknowledgement from them. I'm being kept in suspense and I am scared 

4 REPLIES 4

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Gabriel22, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that you have not had any confirmation of your account being cancelled. I'm sorry for any worry this has caused you.

I'll be more than happy to have a look at what is going on for you so I'll send you a PM to confirm your details to do this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Good morning. Please I don't understand the message saying wrong thread 

Gabriel22
Tuning in

My name is Abayomi [REMOVED] of [REMOVED]. My account number is [REMOVED].I joined this forum as Gabriel22. Virgin Media received my application to cancel the broadband contract on 3rd August 2022 but up till now there has been no response of acknowledgement. Nathan_B has been helping with my request, but suddenly I have not been receiving any more communication. I shall be very grateful if someone can help me out 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Gabriel22, I'm glad I was able to assist you with your query.

If you need anything further we are always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules