Menu
Ralphcockburn
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation issues

Hi, posting here to let you know that I have now cancelled my DD, unplugged all of my equipment and moved to BT. Reasons are, breach of GDPR, Service not fit for purpose, outstandingly poor customer service and no response to complaints I’ve raised. Can you please come and pick up your equipment please.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation issues

Good Morning Ralphcockburn

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum and a very warm welcome to you

Sorry to hear that you've not had a very good experience with our services and have been forced to take the actions you have done so far.

Can you tell me if you've processed a cancellation of the services? If so, we would aim to send you the returns packaging for the equipment, free of charge via the post office or via our Virgin Media stores.

Cancelling the direct debit and unplugging the equipment would not suffice as a cancellation and could incur further charges and damage to your credit score, which we of course would like you to avoid if possible

Kindest reagrds

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Ralphcockburn
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have cancelled by telephone when someone called me to try and upsell my existing package, this was at the end of September. My final date was the 30th October although I have received no notification that this has been done.

the reason I had to cancel this way was that I could not get through to you to cancel in the normal way and you don’t have an email address to do it through!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me Ralphcockburn

I would be able to look into this for you to verify that the cancellation has taken place via our PM service.

Keep your eyes peeled on the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of your screen 

David_Bn 

0 Kudos