cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation during cooling period

Ash38
Joining in

I have a contract dated 6 April 2022. I want to cancel my contract as it is still within the 14 days cooling period and I got a better deal with hyperoptic. 
I am unable to get through the phone because it asks me for a security code which I have no clue what it is. I tried chatting up on WhatsApp but that wasn’t very helpful as well as they again kept running through security questions and said I was answering wrong! 
Help! I have only a day to cancel otherwise I am stuck with two contracts!! 

3 REPLIES 3

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ash38,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're wanting to cancel your new package within the cooling off period. I understand that going through security can be frustrating, however, we need to confirm that we're speaking with the right person before any changes to the account are made.

Unfortunately, we're unable to make any package changes on this platform and would ask you to call us on 150/ 03454541111, text us on 07533051809, or message us on WhatsApp on 07305327112.

However, we can help with your security issue. In order to see if we can help, I will send you a Private Message. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you Paulina. I have been through the WhatsApp drill. Was on it for 3 hours today. I haven’t found a solution as yet and can’t do the phone one because they again ask me the security code! I don’t remember if I had put a security code in my application.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Ash38,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Messages. Your request has been complete and updated on our system.

If you're needing to discuss your package further, please contact our team on 150/ 03454541111, text us on 07533051809 or send us a message on WhatsApp on 07305327112. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs