cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation charges

Treble1
Fibre optic

Is there a link to where I can work out what my cancellation charges would be for being in contract thanks 

26 REPLIES 26

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Sorry to hear you have been unhappy with our service provided @Treble1. We would hate to see you go and we want to best help.

I have had a look at our system and I can see you have been in recent contact with our team. Was the issue resolved with our team? Do you need any further help? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I spoke to a lady who was STILL working from home and she Seamed to be having building work so it was quite hard to communicate

but I’m leaving anyway so wasn’t really bothered she gave me a £25 refund plaster more or less said vm can do or say whatever 

no bother really expect nothing and get nothing 

Thank you for letting me know @Treble1

Just to confirm, was the disconnection processed with our team? If so have you received confirmation from our team via email? Were you also given a disconnection date? Are you able to verify this in your my VM account? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No as I haven’t set the wheels in motion yet as I haven’t had a clear installation date for BT,but as soon as that is set in stone I will start the divorce proceedings 😉 

Thanks for coming back to us @Treble1, once you know the date, please call into the team on 150/0345 454 1111 or via WhatsApp using 0730 532 7112. They will be happy to look into this further for you via any method that you choose.

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes I know all the dreaded contact details and no I can’t say I’m looking forward to dealing with your inept cs again agh 

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

@Treble1 "I can’t say I’m looking forward to dealing with your inept cs again"

None of us do.  Don't forget the donkey post option to cancel, that way you can avoid the misery of telephone dealings with VM.

I’m just trying to sort this on WhatsApp and evidently I can move to a rolling contract how does that work and can it then be cancelled without the £288 thanks 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Treble1,

Are you looking to cancel your services while still in a contract?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

@Hayley_S wrote:

Hello @Treble1,

Are you looking to cancel your services while still in a contract?

Many thanks,

Hi I am yes