cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation charges

Treble1
Fibre optic

Is there a link to where I can work out what my cancellation charges would be for being in contract thanks 

26 REPLIES 26

Hi @Treble1, if you can be moved onto a rolling contract, then that would be beneficial to you, in terms of cancelling the services with us

Personally however, I'm not sure why the contract would be ripped up in this circumstance, but you're welcome to continue with our team to see if this is possible

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi yes I managed to get onto a 30 day rolling contract,I don’t understand your comment about the contract being ripped up though 

Hi @Treble1 thanks for your reply.

Apologies for the casualness of the previous term, but I think my colleague was referring to basically us ignoring the fact you're through a contract, and processing you to a 30-day rolling agreement despite you being midway through an existing contract.

Despite this however, I'm really pleased to hear that you've got this sorted.

Please do let us know however if you need any further help in the future!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Ok  thanks that makes sense now,please pass on to david_bn if vm sorted out the overseas cs and the way they handle everything, from complaints to product launches ie sky uhd sport Netflix hub 5 bb loss etc etc than folk like me wouldn’t be cancelling

I would of paid the £288 no problem but the deal finder in me has to find the cheapest route out

hopefully one day vm will have plenty of competition and hopefully o2 will bring cs forward and have nice little offices in Gateshead

I love it when I have a problem with ee few and far between but they are attentive understanding as they are uk based and a pleasure to Deal with and understand with that sublime Geordie accent  

unlike vm cs who are shambolic,this forum when it works can be good as you lot seem to be decent but probably are understaffed and customers problems become like water of a ducks back at times but hey ho time to move on cheers 

Hi @Treble1 thanks for your reply - I of course will do.

Thanks a lot for your comments, even though there's a mixture of negative and positive feedback please be assured we'll get this passed on!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Why did I think it would be straightforward?

even though I have it all documented contract arrives no mention of a rolling one 

so back on what’sapp I go and she says no such thing has a rolling contract 

she’s adamant so I need help here I really can’t be bothered going through exec team again thanks 

Hi @Treble1

I am sorry to hear this hasn't been resolved.

I will send you a private message now so I can review this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide