cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation Confirmation

Jen84
Tuning in

I called to cancel my broadband and phone last week. Despite asking for and being told I would receive an email I have no written confirmation that my cancellation is in place. As I will be soon charged for my next service I'd like to know Virgin Media are cancelling my contract.

How can I get this confirmation without sitting on the phone for another half hour?

When checking 'My Orders and Appointments' I see this:

My Orders and Appointments
Order Ref: 2982xxxx
Order date: 08/01/22
Services Ordered

Broadband/Phone

Saturday 8th January

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for confirming that information. 

You will receive a prepaid returns packaging for your equipment that you will just need to take to your nearest collect plus point, we'll pick it up from there. Please allow 10days for the packaging to arrive. If you have not received it by then you can reorder here

Let me know if you have any questions either here or privately if you still wish to discuss your account in detail. 

All the best,

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jen84

Sorry to hear your leaving us. I will continue this via private message as will need to pass security before discuss account details. Please look for my PM. 

Thanks,

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Good morning, I have replied to your pm but haven't had a response yet? Thank you 

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for confirming that information. 

You will receive a prepaid returns packaging for your equipment that you will just need to take to your nearest collect plus point, we'll pick it up from there. Please allow 10days for the packaging to arrive. If you have not received it by then you can reorder here

Let me know if you have any questions either here or privately if you still wish to discuss your account in detail. 

All the best,

Here to help 🙂
Carley