cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation Confirmation

Djs1986
Joining in

I called to cancel my broadband and phone last week. Despite asking for and being told I would receive an email I have no written confirmation that my cancellation is in place. As i will be soon charged for my nee service I'd like to know Virgin Media are cancelling my contract.

How can I get this confirmation without sitting on the phone for another half hour?

In 2019 I'd have hoped the process would be abit more informative for customers. 

Thanks to anyone that can help

14 REPLIES 14

Jody1
Tuning in

I also am waiting for a confirmation email. I cancelled my virgin services on the 29th or March to end on the 31st of March. The lady said I would receive a confirmation email.

Can this be looked into. The lady said she had cancelled it and was sending a box.out to send equipment back. 

I don't want to be charged another month 

Many thanks 

Shafreya
Alessandro Volta

@Jody1 wrote:

I also am waiting for a confirmation email. I cancelled my virgin services on the 29th or March to end on the 31st of March. The lady said I would receive a confirmation email.

Can this be looked into. The lady said she had cancelled it and was sending a box.out to send equipment back. 

I don't want to be charged another month 

Many thanks 

Check tomorrow if you still have internet, if you don’t it’s a sure sign it’s cancelled.

Hey @Jody1

Sorry that you weren't given the confirmation that your services were to be disconnected as promised.

I have been able to locate your account and can see that your services have now been disconnected on the date you were told they would.

Do you still have any active services right now?

Regards

Steven_l

No idea as I moved out of that property yesterday. 

I'm glad it is showing up on you system as cancelled. 

Do you think I need to call again to confirm? 

Thanks for your help 

Thanks for coming back to us @Jody1, you don't need to call in, I have done some further checks and your account is fully disconnected and this was done early this morning.

Regards

Steven_L