cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel the whole lot. Shambles of a company

Aaron72
Tuning in

I’ve been on the WhatsApp cancellation text for hold for hours. In that time I have gotten more information from Sky about why Virgin have not transferred my old landline number. It was never ported but deleted. I’ve now got a new contract with sky, new phone number and broadband. Just waiting still for someone to get back on WhatsApp so I can end this farce. 

1 REPLY 1

unisoft
Well-informed

@Aaron72 wrote:

I’ve been on the WhatsApp cancellation text for hold for hours. In that time I have gotten more information from Sky about why Virgin have not transferred my old landline number. It was never ported but deleted. I’ve now got a new contract with sky, new phone number and broadband. Just waiting still for someone to get back on WhatsApp so I can end this farce. 

Have an insurance backup plan to be covered knowing you gave notice legally.

It's easy by letter by recorded delivery and put your account number and name etc in the letter. make sure it gets to them before the date on your price increase and notification of change of T&Cs email/letter. State you are using the Ofcom clause to exit penalty free and refer to the statement about leaving in the email/letter sent by VM. Not a formal letter like a job application so don't worry.

See

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/leaving

Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA

If they don't answer or disconnect you, the letter is legal evidence as it's sent recorded to their address they state.