cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel account

DLT19
Joining in

Hi.. I have been a virgin customer for years. But while i am the broadband account holder the bill was always paid by my son. Recently he asked me to add a volt package including TV and sim.

Sadly he didnt see the first month of the package as he passed away. I am now left with something i wont use or can afford.

I have no use for this as i dont watch TV, i have my own phone and dont need home internet, wifi or lan. While i realise its under my name, due to the circumstances is it possible to cancel this without penalty.. i can provide death certificates if needed.

3 REPLIES 3

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DLT19, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to forums, I am truly sorry to hear about the loss of your son. I will assist you as best I can on this and will need to take a look at what is going on with the account, I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there 🙂 

Zoie

DLT19
Joining in

Hi, i just want to give thanks to Virgins Zoie_P.⚘️⚘️⚘️⚘️⚘️⚘️⚘️⚘️⚘️

I had a recent issue that weighed heavily on my mind. So i looked around and didnt know how to resolve this.

I came to the forum only hoping one of the community members could advise, not expecting a Virgin adviser to actually be here, as we hear so much about not being able to contact anyone in big companies.

Zoie, stepped in almost immediatly and she has been relentless in solving my issue, with a very positive outcome. 

And while i cant thank her enough privatly, the least i can do is give this lady a Big Thank You for helping me out in this members forum, as some sort of recomendation.

Good luck for the future young lady.🙏

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you so much for messaging with me DTL19, thank you for your kind words and I am so glad I got to help, please pop back if you need anything else and we will be here to help ❤

Zoie