cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Virgin Media

sallyalberti
Joining in

Due to the price increase I wish to cancel my contract.

I was on hold for 53 minutes on the 27th Jan, then the advisor was trying to renegotiate my contract and cut me off! No call back.

I was on hold for 44 minutes on the 31st Jan, and was cut off before even speaking to anyone.

I was on hold for 44 minutes on the 2nd Feb, and again was cut off before speaking to anyone.

I am now still on hold.

I have rang the complaints number, 0843 515 8680, and it is not currently available!

Customer Care is non existent, how can I cancel if you will not let me email, and won’t stop cutting me off?

2 REPLIES 2

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

you can write to the Sunderland address - this might help

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - should take you to a UK call centre dont worry about that they do much more 

theres a freephone number 0800 052 0422. You need option 4 to speak to retentions

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @sallyalberti,

Sorry to hear you are having issues when trying to get in contact with us to process a cancellation.

We can understand the frustration caused. I have been able to find your details on our systems and I can see you have recently been in contact with our team regarding a contract renewal. Is everything resolved with our team? Do you need any further help?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs