cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't verify email address for account

Neallios
Joining in

Hi, I'm having trouble creating an account for my virgin media. Every time I click the verify email address link, it takes me to a page saying that the verification has expired; when I try to log in with those credentials it says that they haven't been verified yet, making it impossible to actually log into my account.

Please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Neallios,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that your issue with accessing your online account is finally resolved.

I'm glad that I was able to help you with this issue and that you can now access your online account without trouble. 🙂

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to help. 

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

14 REPLIES 14

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Neallios,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing some ongoing issues with registering for an online account. 

Have you tried opening the verification link via a different web browser?

Have you tried signing up to your online account with a different email address?

Please let us know so we know if these steps help. If not, I'll be more than happy to investigate this issue further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hey, thanks for the reply.

I've tried this across a few browsers and it always reports that the link has expired, even from 30 seconds ago; and trying to use another email address will just prompt me that there's already an account for that number with a different email address (The original one I tried to sign up with).

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Neallios,

Thank you for coming back to me about your ongoing issue with your online account registration. I'm sorry to hear that the tips I recommended did not help.

I'll be more than happy to help you look into this for you. I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so I can help further. Keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Neallios,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that your issue with accessing your online account is finally resolved.

I'm glad that I was able to help you with this issue and that you can now access your online account without trouble. 🙂

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. We're here to help. 

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Hi Paulina_Z,

I have the same problem, can you help me with it, thank you.

Baicheng

Hey there @baicheng, thanks for the post and welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the My Virgin Media set up.
I will investigate this further and send you a private message - watch out for the purple envelope.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Emma8413
Joining in

I’m having the same trouble. Nothing I try is working. Can someone please help me? 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Emma8413, 
thanks for posting and sorry to hear you experience the same issue with your online account registration.

Could you please tell us a bit more such as what message you get when trying to register an account on our website here?
Also, could you please let us know if you have tried the advice above as in trying a different email or other browsers/devices to see if the same issue occurs?

Once we establish this, we can see how to best help you.

Adri
Forum Team

When I click the link it says ‘Oops we ran into a problem’ error code API03.

I’ve tried various devices etc and when I click resend the link nothing comes through. 

D2B76BF6-579B-415C-8202-CFD39B6A7E52.png