cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t transfer my Netflix account

mellymellstrom
Tuning in

I cancelled my Netflix membership because I had Netflix with my new VM package but it won’t let me log in using my old log in it keeps wanting me to restart my old membership. VM instructions say I should have a text or email from VM with a link in it to activate my Netflix account but received nothing

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mellymellstrom,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your Netflix account. On your, My Virgin Media account is there a button to say activate?

Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Tractorboy
Rising star

Join the rest of us waiting for the elusive email , been waiting 8 weeks now..

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mellymellstrom,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂
I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your Netflix account. On your, My Virgin Media account is there a button to say activate?

Zoie

No but it says it’s active in streaming services however when I log in it takes me to the reactivate membership page and wants to charge me separately. It’s included in My new VM package so why is not being linked across?

Looking at other comments on this blog it looks like it’s a recurring issue and doesn’t look like it’s being dealt with. I expect compensation for the lack of service here. I was told Netflix would be included and it’s not. The cost for standard Netflix is 10.99 so please re credit this to my account as I will have to pay for this separately now

Hi there @mellymellstrom

Thank you so much for updating us and I am so sorry that this is not yet resolved.

I'm going to pop you a PM now so we can take a closer look into this, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you