cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign into account, don't know ebilling pin

Renata65
Joining in

Hi Someone could help with this please, l can't sign in to my virgin account media, after log in my username and password, l'm stuck on page update your profile page, and taken back to it whatever l try. There's a box for the ebilling pin and very old email address show, the email is with service l haven't used for many years, so l can't see if a new pin has been sent. Stuck now so any help would be appreciated thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Renata65,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am very sorry to hear that you're having some issues logging into your online account. Have you been able to access it without issue in the past, or is the first time you're accessing it after having registered for it?

If it's the former of the two, are you able to try accessing it via a different device and/or browser to see if the issue is the same there?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

It's a first time after registered, l try via a different device and/or browser, still the same problem, and l don't know how to fix it 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Renata65,

Thanks for your response and sorry that this has not helped resolve the issue.

I'll be able to help get this sorted for you - I will try to help get you into the online account and then contact IT to reset the e-billing PIN for you.

I'll need to take some account details from you first, will will just send you a private message to get these from you.

Please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide