cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign into My Virgin Media

awr1946
Dialled in

I received my bill today but can’t sign into my account.  It says my email or password is incorrect but I’ve checked and they are right.

Is there a problem with signing into Virgin Media today?

32 REPLIES 32

The last bill was received on 9th March,  I tried to look at my account and couldn’t sign in.

As I’ve said previously on here the error message I get is:

Your email or password is incorrect  Please try again or go back to change your email

As I said to you earlier my email address and password have never changed.

How can your IT people say they’ve solved it when clearly they haven’t.

This has been going on for 10 days now

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply awr1946. 

We apologise for the delays in getting this matter resolved, we appreciate this must be frustrating. 

As the IT team have not yet resolved the issue we would recommend getting back in touch with my colleague via private message for further assistance. 

They will be able to help with the next steps to getting this matter resolved. 

Thank you, 

Nat

Nat,

When I try a private message the reply button disappears so I can’t send such a message 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I am sorry to hear that. 

Can you please try logging in to the the community using another browser or device to see if this has the same issue? 

Unfortunately, due to the nature of the issues, we would need to speak privately in order to exchange account specific information. 

Please do let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Nat

I’ve tried to sign in on my iPad, iPhone and now my laptop neither work.

I was told your IT dept had resolved this when clearly they haven’t.

I’ve given you all the info required before including account no. 

As I said to you earlier when I try to reply to a private message the post button disappears so I can’t send it.

This has been going on sine the day I received my bill - 9th March and there’s still no sign of it being sorted.

Unless it’s sorted out soon when my contract is due for renewal I’m going to cancel it and go to BT.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @awr1946,

I am sorry you are still having issues. Are you unable to reply to your message on community, if so can you please give us a screenshot of the error (excluding personal info).

When you click the purple envelope in the top right, it will bring you to your inbox for the forums, here when you see Travis' response you can click this grey box as shown below, and it will allow you to type a reply

Thanks,

Zoie

I’ve advised VM of this before, I can’t work out how to get a screen shot into the message - this is the error I’ve sent previously 

Your email or password is incorrect please try again or go back and change your email

I’ve also sent it to Travis again 

As I’ve said many times before this is the only email address and password I’ve always used

Any sign of this being sorted, it’s now 19 days since I’ve received my bill.

I’ve had promises that your IT department are looking into it but I still can sign in 

Is anyone actually doing anything?

From checking the ticket, this is now showing as resolved. When did you try to register for an online account last awr1946?

Rob

Rob,

I’ve just tried to sign in again and it’s failed - I’ve been told twice that it’s been resolved when it hasn’t 

Thus is crazy and gone on for 20 days now!