Menu
debhorton01
Tuning in
Message 21 of 127
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign in to my Virgin Media account

Hi, I know it's nearly six months since this thread started, but the same problem has just happened to me this week  - I have rung 150 and when the advisor couldn't chnage the password for me he has referred the problem to Tech Support. I was just wondering for the person who this issue was resolved for if they had any idea what caused the problem and what was done to resolve it?

Highlighted
norco-gaz
Joining in
Message 22 of 127
Flag for a moderator

I am having the same issue. When i type in the username and password i get the green ticks but it wont let me in. It says one of them is wrong. Same on the app. If i go to reset my password i end up at tje "oops something is broken" screen. This is frustrating. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 23 of 127
Flag for a moderator

Morning norco-gaz

Thank you for posting on our community forum pages.

We are sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your online account.

Are you able to post a screenshot on here of what happens when you try to access it please?

Thank you. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
norco-gaz
Joining in
Message 24 of 127
Flag for a moderator

Hi. 

Here is a screenshot of my login page error. The password and email are correct but it says otherwise. 

Then if i go to change my password i get throught the security questions and get this page. The picture uploads dont seem to be workin either. 

Screenshot_20190722_111728.jpgnoScreenshot_20190722_104805_com.android.chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 25 of 127
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for posting those images.

Have you also tried to access the account using an alternative device/browser?

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
norco-gaz
Joining in
Message 26 of 127
Flag for a moderator

Hi. 

Yes i have tried a different browser and device. The email address is correct as i checked using the " find my email address" feature. The password is right i am 99% sure. But just in case i went to change it but it wont let me as it says this part of the site isn't working. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 27 of 127
Flag for a moderator

I'd like to take a look at this in more detail norco-gaz.

I'll send you a private message in a moment so that I can get some account information.

Thank you. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

0 Kudos
DebStewart68
Joining in
Message 28 of 127
Flag for a moderator

ameRe: Can't sign in to my Virgin Media account

Hi, I am having the same issues as everyone else, I am 100% certain I am using the correct details, I have tried different browsers and different devices, and I get the same messages as the person above! This post has been going for 6 months, come on Virgin how long does it take!!!!!!! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 29 of 127
Flag for a moderator

Re: ameRe: Can't sign in to my Virgin Media account

Hi DebStewart68, sorry for any problems signing in to your MyVM account.

I can help get it sorted, please look out for a PM from me (the purple envelope) requesting some details so we can investigate further.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Pat_L
Joining in
Message 30 of 127
Flag for a moderator

Good morning,

I signed up on my grandmother's behalf, as she's an 80+ year old and wouldn't know how to do this.

A few weeks ago her Outlook wouldn't let he log in, and I managed to get it sorted by changing her password.

It's started doing it again the past day or so, and I am also getting the 'something' broken page when I try to reset this password.

Her email is an old Blue Yonder account, but we've never had an issue like this since before the first time. Any light you could shed on the matter would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Alec

0 Kudos