cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't set up online account

Marko591
Just joined

Why is it that no matter how many iterations of password I choose I still cannot set up an online account to manage my service?  I have tried everything, new browser, different password varying in length/characters, clearing browsing history & cache. I am now running out of patience with this horrendous service offering and am looking to cancel my new account and revert to my original service supplier. I have never experienced a worse customer service application as to even raise a complaint requires logging into an online account which I have been unable to create, however a complaint has been registered with Ofcom for their follow up.

2 REPLIES 2

Marko591
Just joined

Extremely poor service, no phone offering without giving out mobile number for WhatsApp and no matter how many iterations of password i choose they are all still rejected. To even register a complaint you are required to sign in although if you can't create an account in the first place how the hell are you supposed to manage your account or raise a complaint? Although I have successfully registered a complaint with Ofcom regarding this complete lack of service.  I am now looking to revert my account back to my old service provider who at least provided an element of customer service, Virgin Media is atrocious!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Marko591,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing some issues accessing your online account and that you've had no support with this issue. We would hate to see you leave us over this issue. I'll be more than happy to look into this with you and help resolve this problem.

Have you previously been able to create an online account? What error do you see when you try to register for an online account?

Can you share a screenshot with us with the error you're seeing? Let us know what the problem is and I'll do my best to help.

Thank you. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs