cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see my new account and billing

Ringading007
Tuning in

Hi, 

We had to change the Broadband account in September (#world of pain), as the bill owner left the household. He had changed the email address associated with that account to my email.

I started a new Broadband + Phone account with Virgin, but now can only see bills associated with the old account, not the new account. I am being billed (although think I've been overcharged on a couple of occasions), as the money is leaving my bank account. This happens even when I click through from the emails with the links to the new bills.

Please could anyone explain how to see the new account's bills?

Please help! Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ringading007

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your new account but we do have some options here to help.

You can register your new account with a different email address if you have one, as the current email will still be registered to the old account. 

Or I can request for the old email to be moved across to the new account, however to do this I would need to speak to the account holder of the old account. If they are able to make a forum account and reply to this thread I would happy to pop both them and you a PM to arrange this. 

Please do let me know how you would like to proceed and I'll do all I can to help. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ringading007

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your new account but we do have some options here to help.

You can register your new account with a different email address if you have one, as the current email will still be registered to the old account. 

Or I can request for the old email to be moved across to the new account, however to do this I would need to speak to the account holder of the old account. If they are able to make a forum account and reply to this thread I would happy to pop both them and you a PM to arrange this. 

Please do let me know how you would like to proceed and I'll do all I can to help. 

Thanks Ash.

They're not available until the end of this week, but I'll ask them to post then.

Hope that's ok, & really appreciate your help!

Thanks for the update and we hope to hear from them soon 😊

Have a lovely day!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs