cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reset password

mszczot
Joining in

Hi,

I forgot my password for the cable account. I tried to reset it, but whenever I try to do so, I get the error Oops, Something's broken 

So I can't log in or reset the password at the moment. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marcin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mszczot

Thanks for joining me on PM

Just to update the thread, the online account issue was resolved via IT, normally a password reset can be completed online but this one needed IT to get involved

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi mszczot

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

My apologies for the online account issue. I'll PM you now to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mszczot

Thanks for joining me on PM

Just to update the thread, the online account issue was resolved via IT, normally a password reset can be completed online but this one needed IT to get involved

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Bex22
Joining in

Hi, I am also having this same issue, searched the website to try and contact someone to no avail, can a virgin person fix me too please?

Hi Bex22,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry you've had some trouble signing into your online account, I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you to help.

Alex_Rm

PSav
Joining in

Hi, 

I too am having this problem. Tried multiple times over several days, on different browsers, cleared the cache etc. Always get the opps something is broken message. The app annoyingly signed me out and now I can't get back in. 

Could someone please help?

Thanks

Hi Psav, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the password reset and want to get things resolved for you. Can you confirm if you're using the same password as you would for the online account? If so, can yoiu changed this and let us know if anything changes? Chris 

Hi, 

Thanks for your reply. 

I'm trying to reset my password. I've tried again just now and hey this screen from the reset password link. 

Screenshot_20210219_101236_com.android.chrome.jpg

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the password and will send you a private message so that this can be looked into for you. Chris. 

Hello. I'm having the same issue.

Looks like there is not a fix that cannot be made public therefore can you DM me to organise reset.

Thank you,