cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register virgin media account

Bonza
Joining in

Hi

i recently signed up for Virgin media and phone and have received emails inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online, but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

many thanks

306 REPLIES 306

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post Swanjay and welcome to our community.

Can we please confirm if you've previously had a My Virgin Media account using the email address you're trying to register with? 

Let us know, Emily.

Thanks for the reply, yes i think i might have had an account under this email before

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem we may need to get the old details removed so you can register again with the new details. 

I'll pop you over a private message to pass security.

Thanks, Emily.

Ok great thanks

Hi is there any news about my issue thanks

Hi @swanjay,

Thanks for reaching back out to us here.

Would you mind trying to register for an online account again and letting us know how you get on?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Have tried again to register still no luck

Hi @swanjay,

I'm sorry to hear that. What happens when you attempt to register exactly? Does an error message appear?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Re: Can’t register virgin media account

Hi,

I am also having this problem after entering my details i get the  following message 

Sorry!

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your super fast broadband.

I then received an email with an confirmation of my web safe settings , i have tried several browsers with no luck

I did receive a message off a different agent saying they would raise the issue with the IT dept 

Hi @swanjay,

The issue should be resolved, and in turn you should now be able to register an account as normal.

Would you mind clearing your cache and cookies and then trying once more? Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team