cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register virgin media account

Bonza
Joining in

Hi

i recently signed up for Virgin media and phone and have received emails inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online, but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

many thanks

306 REPLIES 306

Amarbirk92
Joining in

Hi

I am having trouble when trying to register, It goes to the point whe I can select the protection for child & virus but I then get the following message:

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband.

I have tried setting up the account multiple times with different emails and get the same error. I have even called the virgin media team who said they will email back with help, but recieved nothing. Please help fix this issue

thank you

Beginning to think this community group is no use whatsoever ! It can’t be that hard for you to help me !

Hi Wassa629, 

Very sorry to hear that you're still having some trouble setting up your account, I can appreciate your frustration. 

We are aware of an issue in which it's not letting customers register, we're working hard to resolve this. 

In the meantime you can try from another device and browser to see if that helps or if it's still an issue we can see if we can register it for you. 

Let us know how you're getting on. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

Hi Emma_C I’ve tried 3 computers using 4 different browsers , still no luck !

Hi Wassa629

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'll PM you now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

sebgreenwood
Joining in

I'm also having similar issues to all this, despite having been a Virgin Media customer for the last 2 years.

When I go to register I am told "The details you have entered are incorrect, please check and try again."

The details are not incorrect.

I've cleared my cache, I've tried different browsers, I've tried everything.  I also tried calling Virgin about it a year or so ago, but they didn't ever get back to me to fix it.

It's now becoming a real problem, as it stops me being able to use Virgin TV Go.

Oh, and it's now impossible to speak to anyone at Virgin as when I call the customer service number it just tells me that you're busy and then hangs up on me.

Please can you fix it for me? Pretty please?!

Hi sebgreenwood,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've not been able to set up an online account.

Just need a few more details from you in order to help so I've sent you a private message.

Alex_Rm

I’m still having no luck , tried several pc’s & browsers ... same message. Can anyone please help ?!

Wes 

Hi @Wassa629

I never received a reply from you to my last PM. If you could locate that and then reply, I'll be happy to assist further

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @Wassa629

Thanks for joining me on PM.

It's now raised with our IT team. There's an issue with the creation of the online account, no matter the email. They'll sort this in the background. Their timescales are 3-5 days and your reference is P010405779

I'll be in touch when I know further information.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team