cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register virgin media account

Bonza
Joining in

Hi

i recently signed up for Virgin media and phone and have received emails inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online, but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

many thanks

306 REPLIES 306

Hi Truart, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. I can certainly have a look for you. I'll need to confirm you account details so will send a PM.

Cheers,

Corey C

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to us, PolarPenguin.

Very sorry to hear this has occurred. We you attempting to register with new email address? I can have a look for you if you have the account details. I'll send a PM to confirm.

Cheers,

Corey C

brack
Joining in

I have the same problem, I also have an old blueyonder email that I want to use as my username, but it won’t allow me to. HELP

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @brack 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

Are you able to confirm, have you previously set up a my virgin media account using the blueyonder email address before? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak_M,

Yes, I have had a virgin media account for many years going back to Telewest days . I took a 2 month gap between homes. I thought I would have the same set up, but virgin have given me a new account, sadly losing my old phone number. Now I can't register with my old email address or any come to that.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem at all, I can take a look into this for you. 

I will drop you a PM now, please keep an eye on the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M 

Hi I have the same problem trying to log in using my gmail account. 

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post Wassa629 and welcome to our community.

We do ask that you keep your query to one post. 

We'll respond on your other thread.

Thanks, Emily.

My problem now sorted

Hi Emily,

when trying to register I can select the protection for child & virus but I then get the following message. 

We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband.

thanks