cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register virgin media account

Bonza
Joining in

Hi

i recently signed up for Virgin media and phone and have received emails inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online, but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

many thanks

306 REPLIES 306

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear you haven't received this, have you checked your spam folders? 

Thanks, Emily.

I have checked spam and junk and nothing there, something is wrong as my account number i have is 1 digit short i have tried a 0 at the start but still not working

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming, I'll pop you over a private message and we'll ensure the email has been resent to the correct address.

Thanks, Emily.

I can’t register my virgin media account too. I received the welcome email with account number and area ref.

But still unable to register due to ‘The details you have entered are incorrectly, please check and try again’. I tried so many times and  pretty sure I typed everything correctly.

Can someone please help?

MS2402
Joining in

Hello,

As with the poster above, having tried registering countless times I'm continuing to receive the message 'the details you have entered are incorrectly, please check and try again’. I think it is likely because I still have a legacy virgin account and email from many years ago but would really appreciate a PM and support in helping register, both to access bills and switch off safe search functions.

Kind regards.

Hi Api26,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to see you've been having issues with your registering for the self-care account.

Can you please advise me if you've been able to try registering for the account either using a different browser, or clearing the cache on the browser you've been using? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

MS2402
Joining in

Hello,

I'm continuing to receive the message 'the details you have entered are incorrectly, please check and try again’ when trying to register for my account - now having had virgin for the past 3 weeks. I think it is likely because I still have a legacy virgin account and email from many years ago but would really appreciate a PM and support in helping register.

Kind regards.

Hi MS2402,

Thanks for your post, sorry to hear that you have not been able to register. If you are using an email address from a prior account, we may be able to migrate those details. If not then you may have to create a new email address when registering. I'll send you a PM to get your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

Truart
Joining in

Hi I am also unable to register my virgin media account keeps saying incorrect details.

Hi

I am also having trouble creating an account. I'm trying to set up my mum's account after transferring our Virgin Media package into her name after my Dad's death.

After going through the set up process we get the " "sorry, we are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later..." message that others are seeing. Each time I've tried creating an account have received emails confirming e billing has been successfully set up and confirming the websafe settings.

I've tried using Chrome, Firefox and edge browsers, including private browsing modes. I've also tried skipping the virgin email option, using a VPN. Using the app different computers but nothing has worked so far.

Everything is set up properly and have had emails and letters to confirm the account transfer has happened. Can anyone help. please?