cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register virgin media account

Bonza
Joining in

Hi

i recently signed up for Virgin media and phone and have received emails inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online, but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

many thanks

306 REPLIES 306

Le4fy
Joining in

Hi
I've been broadband customer for years and i'm having same problem as everyone else.
I can sign in to my mobile account but not register media account.
Any help would be appreciated
thx
Steve

Hey Le4fy and welcome to the Virgin Media community 

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with registering for a Virgin Media online account.

Are you getting any error messages, when you try to register for your account?

Regards

Steven_L

Hi Steven
thx for the reply
yeah I go through the register process and get to first screen then the otherScreenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_2.jpg

It looked very promising when I saw the first part of your screenshot Le4fy and then it went down hill from there. 

This looks like it will need to be logged as an IT ticket with our team to get this looked into further. I will need to send you over a private message to clear account security and take a further look into this for you.

I will pop you over a private message in a few moments, please respond and I can look into it this for you.

Regards

Steven_L

luiza1
Joining in

hi,

got the same problem, when i press register the page just refreshes.

Just wanted to say thank you for the efforts of the moderators here. Initial experience with telephone support was not very... ahem.. supportive. Thanks to Steven_L for trying.

Thanks for getting back to us TeslaX909

I will pass on to Steven.  I'm certain he will be back in touch when he has a response from our I.T. Team

Regards

Lee_R

Samuel6788
Joining in

Hi,

I'm having the same problem. After 2 months, I haven't still been able to register. I've tried different browsers and devices, nothing works.

Hi Samuel6788 welcome to our community and thanks for posting.

I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues registering for My Virgin Media.  Can I ask if you're receiving any sort of error message?  Have our frontline team already made an attempt to resolve this with the I.T. team on your behalf?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee-R,

Nothing's happening, the page doesn't refresh. I cannot go further than the register page.