cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register virgin media account

Bonza
Joining in

Hi

i recently signed up for Virgin media and phone and have received emails inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online, but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

many thanks

306 REPLIES 306

SJITW
Tuning in

I have been having the same issues outlined above.

I have tried to create a my virgin media account for 4 months. I've tried with multiple different email domains (including making a virgin media email). 

I still get the same 'We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later'. 

I've also called your customer service multiple times who suggested all I needed to do was sign up and later acknowledged there was a problem which should be fixed soon but couldn't tell me anymore.

hypohead
Joining in

I can’t register either. Rang tech support, they couldn’t register either. They said they’d ring me back in 15 minutes. Been waiting 2 1/2 hours now & no call back. Worse service ever. Think TalkTalk even had better service. Only installed last week thinking of cancelling already !

Evening hypohead, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

Can you please advise what happens when you've tried to register so far? Are there any error messages?

Alex_Rm

Obviously I have the same problem.

Been a customer for a few months now and just getting round to registering.

Ive tried on PC and im getting the oops, something is broken message

As well as this my wifi is awful, it was fine when with talk talk and now I have to use ethernet for it to be usable

Hi Mr_lithuania, 

Welcome to our Community Forum and thank you for posting.

Can you try clearing your browser or a different device and trying again?

Can you also confirm  which step in the process you're seeing the error message?

In regards to your WiFi, can you give us more information as to when you experience signal issues? For example is it in certain rooms and all devices?

Please download our Connect App here and try the wifi tool inside to scan your home network and let us know what it says.

Thanks,

Lisa

Any Update. Im still getting this message

Me too

Hi SJITW, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Can you confirm what happens when you try to create your account? 

Emma_C - Forum Team

rmoles
Joining in

I am having the same issue. My broadband was installed last week and I'm unable to sign up for a virgin media account. Would a moderator be able to message me to help with resolving this issue?

When I try to create my account I get through to the web safe setting, and then continue and the next page says 'We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later'. 

I have tried to create a my virgin media account for 5 months. I've tried with multiple different email domains (including making a virgin media email) and through mobile and computer and through different browsers.

Nothing works.