cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register virgin media account

Bonza
Joining in

Hi

i recently signed up for Virgin media and phone and have received emails inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online, but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

many thanks

306 REPLIES 306

No private message received so far.  Still can't register. Please fix this issue

Rachael_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi jonny2589,

Sorry that you've not yet received a message. I've just had a word with Dean who's advised he'll send you another one now.

Please check your inbox and respond accordingly 🙂

Thanks,

Rachael

I’ve been having the same problem for over an year now, spoken to customer service a couple of times to avail and I gave up. I have my broadband service down all day today and decided to check for a service update and this reminded me again to register for an account. Imagine my surprise when I realised I still can’t register a virgin media account. Tried different devices and browser - nothing works. Could anyone please assist with this and provide a solution that works? 

David_Pn
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi stan_lichev

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear that you have been unable to register an online account. We appreciate that this must be very frustrating. 

What happens when you try to register an account? Are you able to post a screenshot of this at all?

We also apologise for the broadband issues experienced yesterday. How are things with your service at the moment? 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

FE570C86-5FEB-4009-8AF1-B08A89522E78.png

Hi David, 

Once I fill in the fields, pass the I’m not a robot check and press proceed it brings me back to the same screen over and over again. Tried different devices and browsers as recommended but it doesn’t work. Today I even popped in Virgin Media shop down in Wood Green and they also could not help. Any advise? 

Louis_R
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Stan_lichev,

Thank you for your response. We are very sorry to hear this again, this may require further investigation. This will require confirming some account related security checks via a private message. We will follow up straight away.

Many thanks,

Louis

Steveg92
Just joined

i've just had my e contract and the email with my account number etc etc and like everyone else i can't register myself..

I fill out the boxes hit submit and then it gives me the page i was just using only with the boxes empty

i've tried it on my laptop and on my phone and the same thing everywhere.

Hi Steveg92,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

Have you attempted this on different web browsers?

^Martin

Hello,

i'm a new user to virgin and i am having the same problem it seems

The registration page loops around, but never get further than asking the initial details.

i have tried this on several different computers and mobiles devices, using different browsers

Is there still problem a problem with registering new accounts? 

Tom

Hi Tom,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are unable to register online.

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into this for you, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.