cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t register virgin media account

Bonza
Joining in

Hi

i recently signed up for Virgin media and phone and have received emails inviting me to register a Virgin Media account online, but am unable to. Whenever I enter my details and select continue it simply returns back to the same screen and asks for the details again. I have not been able to get beyond the first screen despite numerous attempts. 

I would be grateful for any assistance with this.

many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have your new Virgin Media services been installed and fully commissioned yet?

If not you need to wait for that to take place before you can register for the My Virgin Media online account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

306 REPLIES 306

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have your new Virgin Media services been installed and fully commissioned yet?

If not you need to wait for that to take place before you can register for the My Virgin Media online account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

New VM customer here as well. My broadband and phone has been successfully installed and start to run well, but I also got the problem of being not able to register for My Virgin Media, neither through the app or online.  

Thanks for the information Graham. The emails seemed to suggest I should register in the meantime. Installation isn’t for a few weeks so I will hang on. Thanks again

Beverleyannejud
Tuning in

Did you manage to register?  I have been trying for over a week absolutely ridiculous. New customer not impressed!  

cpm1
Joining in

2019-06-20.png

Hi Cmp1, 

Thanks for your post, it's great to have you as part of our community. 

We're aware of the issue and working hard to resolve it, as soon as we have any further updates you'll find them here

I'm sure we won't keep you waiting much longer till you can set up an online account. 

Emma_C - Forum Team

This answer is illogical and plain wrong. Why would access to the landing page of "Register" a new account know anything let alone the installation date. The basic screen to accept your account details for registration is just not showing - instead a down for maintenance screen is getting displayed - this is a very poor experience for a new joiner to the Broadband service.

New customer trying to register for a week now what’s going on not a good start feeling angry come on virgin 😢

Trying for 2 or 3 months to register. Always the same error page. Tried in my computer at home and at work. Same thing.