cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register my email for logging into My Virgin Media account

BonoShing
Joining in

For 2 weeks and many calls to Virgin, I still can't register my email for logging into My Virgin Media account like many others here.

Every time it takes long time to receive the verify email and then I clicked on the link in the email, it always says the link expired.

Calling Virgin Media is just a waste of time, everytime it spends tens of minutes and they're just pretending that they're solving the problem and ask me to wait for days.

5 REPLIES 5

seanmac
Tuning in

I've been trying to register... since May...

Multiple PMs and nothing has changed. Tickets are created, they're escalated, they're sorry for the delay and I'm still waiting.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi BonoShing

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the verification issues, I'll send you a PM to sort this out now

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

feels like we're aboard of the Black Pearl now

BonoShing
Joining in

That John from Virgin Media said he could help me disappeared without getting my issued fixed.

the other one appear says she will take over John's job now also disappeared.

and now after another week, my issue still hasn't  been fixed.

Virgin Media really got world class service that I have never experienced.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi BonoShing, 

John as advised is currently off, we also have rest days, which I had we are not an instant messaging service and it can take 48 hours for a reply.

If you are happy to continue I will reply to your message to get your ticket raised.

Zoie