cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't register for myvirginmedia

rcvm
Joining in

I used to have virgin media in an old house, then moved away. Bought a house recently and got virginmedia again, however I cannot register my email to view any bills, as I just get a message when I try saying "We're sorry to see you go. Now you’ve left us, we’ve closed your account and you can no longer register for My Virgin Media." How am I supposed to view bills if I cannot create an account?

88 REPLIES 88

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Slappmeister, 

Thanks for your reply, can you confirm you are trying to register or sign in with your new account information?

Do you have a screenshot of this? ( without including any personal info)

Just so I can see what you see 

Zoie

Hi Zoie,

Yes I had a virgin media account with the same email address previously. 

Thanks,

Amila

Hi Zoie,

Yes, I had a virgin media account with the same email address previously. (I used my personal Gmail account )

Thanks,

Amila

Hi Zoie,

yes, having just purchased a new broadband package, I'm trying to register for a My Virgin Media account, so on the Email inviting me to register, there's a link which I click, which takes me to this page:
Screenshot_register.jpg

Then I put in the Email I used when I ordered the broad band and this appears:

Screenshot_register_error.jpg

I did previously, some years ago, have a Virgin account and I believe I used the same Email address back then.

kind regards

Simon

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem. Was with Virgin a few years ago and have recently rejoind and 'Now you’ve left us, we’ve closed your account and you can no longer register for My Virgin Media.'

would appreciate having this fixed!

many thanks!

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @mcjazzaburger

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Sorry to hear about your issue, I will drop you a private message now to collect some more details.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @amilaw

Sorry to hear about your issue, I will get this sorted for you - please keep an eye on your inbox as I am going to drop you a private message.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Please could Zoie_P or one of the other Forum Team follow up with an answer to my issue.

kind regards

Simon

Please can one of the Forum Team members follow up on this issue, after supplying the attached screenshots, I'm yet to receive a reply. I've just checked and I'm still getting the same error when trying to register.

Interestingly, I've had 4 calls from Virgin since I logged this problem, not to resolve the issue, all trying to sell me more services.

@Zoie_P  @Travis_M

Sorry for the delay in response @Slappmeister

I have had a look at our systems and I can see you have been in contact with our team regarding this issue recently. Our team advised waiting for the hub to be installed first as your account is not active. If the issue persists after the installation, we can take further steps to look into this.

Please do keep us updated on this.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team